Here are the top 10 reasons why you should use a Mortgage Broker:
1. Independent Advice – As Mortgage Brokers, we are not tied to any once specific lender; we have a wide range of different banks, credit unions, and lenders to choose where to place your mortgage. All of these lenders offer different services and products, therefore we align you with the one that best suits your family's needs and wants. Our recommendations are impartial and are based on YOUR best interests.
2. Low Rates – All of the lenders we deal with automatically offer us their lowest rates. You don't have to haggle with us, or go searching for a lower one for us to match. You are guaranteed our best rates, right out of the gate. We are also not paid higher commissions for giving you a higher rate. YOUR best interests are always our first priority.
3. Life-Long Commitment – Long after your mortgage completes, we remain committed to offering you sound, unbiased advice. Should you have a question in regards to locking-in, refinancing, or the weather – no problem! And, upon renewal of your mortgage, we will go through the same process as before and find the best strategy that will save you the most money, always keeping YOUR best interests in mind!
4. Availability – We work around your schedule to make the process as easy for you as possible. Work weird hours? So do we! Don't have a car? We'll come to you! Our doors never close, so give us a call any time! We feel this is in YOUR best interests… starting to see a pattern here?
5. Education – It is required for all mortgage brokers to complete the Mortgage Brokerage in British Columbia course and pass a written exam before being licensed with the Financial Institutions Commission (FICOM) and able to serve clients as a mortgage professional. We are also required to take courses and seminars throughout each year to keep up to date with the industry, in order to keep YOUR best interests in mind. If you walk in to your local financial institution, you may be speaking with someone who was working as a teller the week before!
6. One-Stop-Shop – One application. One credit check. A multitude of options and lenders to choose from! YOUR best interests are on the forefront when we only check your credit once and still have the ability to offer you strategies from a wide range of lenders.
7. No Cost To You – There is absolutely no charge for our services on typical residential mortgage transactions. How can we afford to do that? We are paid a "finders fee" from the lender for bringing them your business. The finders fees are pretty standard across the board, which again, allows us to keep YOUR best interests in mind.
8. Old School Meets New School – We take old school values – communication, trust, integrity – and deliver it using modern technology. Email, blackberries, text messaging, fax. We are always accessible, via any method you choose! With today's modern technology, we are just a phone call or a mouse click away! Once again, we feel that this is in the best interests of… YOU!
9. Real People – When negotiating your mortgage, we take our jobs very seriously. Away from work, we like to have fun like everyone else! Just watch our videos and see just how goofy we are! Don't worry, even this is still keeping YOUR best interests in mind!
10. Relax – As you can see from the previous 9 reasons, we always have YOUR best interests in mind. We'll take the stress out of finding a mortgage, and all you have to worry about is what colour to paint the nursery!